Hateful Eight **spoiler alert **

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen it. I have a hard time with the length of his movies*. I had to get up and go run in place during Django and this is even longer. I probably won't see it. At least for a while, and then in pieces.

*long movies in general, but Quinton, he just jerks it redundantly too long in some of his more recent movies.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't seen it. I have a hard time with the length of his movies*. I had to get up and go run in place during Django and this is even longer. I probably won't see it. At least for a while, and then in pieces.

*long movies in general, but Quinton, he just jerks it redundantly too long in some of his more recent movies.

If you see the 70mm edition, there's an intermission.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. You obviously didn't get my drift. I'm referring to the "chapter" where Sam's character makes a naked man that he just made walk in the snow for hours shine his knob.

Yeah I was not on that page. I thought that part was critical and genius (on the part of the major). I don't think that ever happened. I do think he killed that man, but the "extra" bit of that story was purely to get a rise out of the old man.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girlfriend and I saw it. I thought it was ok. I liked it, but I don't think it will be an all-time great.

Also, Channing Tatum is completely unbelievable as a bad guy. He's just not a good enough actor to make us forget that he is Channing Tatum.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I refuse to watch it, I want to stand by our heroes in blue that are so greatly offended by QT. (actually, I don't really care for his movies, mostly)

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one thing that bugged me is that someone does not explode when they are shot. In the movie, a person gets shot with a 36 caliber revolver and it practically disembowels their torso.

Latest posts

Top Bottom