Help me trick this rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooker

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Need to find a reflex sight for the grand daughters Tapco 1022.
Where to pick one up in the OKC area?
I want to get a decent one but do not want break the bank. 100- 150 bucks
She is a very good shot and this will be her tactical target fun gun. She is 14 and does not like barbie doll pink rifles.
I've been wanting to trick it out for her right now it has a 2-8 Bushnell Banner scope .
Need some ideas.

Pat

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Mueller scopes, although not their refles sight. It lloks like a decent little unit, I saw it for just under $100. The Burris Fastfire is a great little (tiny) sight, but it pushes $200. I'd probably start looking at those. Don't kmow if Bushnell has a decent reflex or not.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wont find one of these retail in OKC, but I highly recommend it. It is an Aimpoint clone, and a pretty good quality one to boot. I think if you dig a little online and research the primary arms brand, you will find many people who agree with me. Is it an Aimpoint? No! But is is WELL worth the 69 bucks. It would be perfect for the 10/22.

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=18&categoryId=5

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For consistant shooting you will want to epoxy bed the frame and the end of the barrel.

For some reason these guns seem to like bedding and shoot so much better after it is done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom