Henry’s Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was daydreaming with neighbors about being there at 3am and bringing in the new year, or the holidays when the in-laws are visiting and you just need to get away, it was a very nice idea haha
From what I was told last time I stopped in there and talked to the guys is the big expensive membership gets ya a fancy little key to the back gate of the range so you can go up there and practice low light/ white light and NVG shooting.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I was told last time I stopped in there and talked to the guys is the big expensive membership gets ya a fancy little key to the back gate of the range so you can go up there and practice low light/ white light and NVG shooting.
Driving over to the capital hill area late at night is so much cheaper. Same with a few other places around town.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 260739
Buddy of mine picked this up at Henry’s old place and dropped it on my desk. J.K. Williams Gunsmithing still works out of this location.
Thanks to @Catt57 and some sleuthing, I have discovered that the white sheet is not current pricing, they've gone down some.
Screenshot_20240518-174113.png

Not an ordinary range

Exclusive Pass Access

Draw from the holster

Maneuver barricades

Shoot on the move

Fire rate non-restricted

Machineguns welcome

Amentities

Free targets

Free cleaning area with cleaning supplies provided

Free Stocked Kitchen

Ammo sold at cost to pass holders

Free firearms transfers for pass holders

Master Gunsmith on Duty (Separate fees apply)

https://www.range66.com/the-range

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know if this place is still open? After a year of life and not getting to the range with the kid I really want to take her shooting Saturday morning.
Buddy of mine shoots there. He says they have a range officer now and yes, it’s open to the public. I’ve not been recently but he told me that last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom