Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....please tell me this is sarcasm
I wish there weren't so many republican pedophiles, But there are hundreds. Check out the names in the link, then research them individually. Were you unable to do your own research of the pedophiles cited at that link? Why do they lust after children so much? Sickening.

Almost as bad as Trump at a Teen USA pageant!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this report is true, all the talk about increasing the number of SRO’s and cops on campuses is pointless. The SRO and the cops were there, and he still killed 21 people. :censored:

If I remember correctly, it was the same story at the Parkland FL shooting.
According to early reports the resource officer confronted the shooter and was shot.
I just watched the Tx briefing to bring the latest updates to the press.
The spokesman said the resource officer did not confront the shooter. He was in the building but not at the rear door that was not secured.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you referring to all the republican pedophiles, who outnumber demo pedophiles over three to one? Or are you talking about racist rapist Trump who wanted to have sex with his own daughter?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...an-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-1
Or are you just another one of those clueless idiots who watch Fox News and Newsmax? (love your spelling of the word 'hundreds'. Not too big on education, eh?) Shocker.

The DU: Simp harder daddy....

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to early reports the resource officer confronted the shooter and was shot.
The spokesman said the resource officer did not confront the shooter. He was in the building but not at the rear door that was not secured.
I wonder what the SRO did. Did he engage the shooter?

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the perp walked in through an unlocked door!!!!! That can’t be SOP for any school district. Also, truck crashes, 911 calls go out of an armed man getting out of the truck near the school. Perp enters the school 5-10 min later…why is the school not locked down? Locked doors might have slowed him down enough to allow LEO to engage him outside of the building.

Sounds like opportunities were missed by both the school and local pd.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the perp walked in through an unlocked door!!!!! That can’t be SOP for any school district. Also, truck crashes, 911 calls go out of an armed man getting out of the truck near the school. Perp enters the school 5-10 min later…why is the school not locked down? Locked doors might have slowed him down enough to allow LEO to engage him outside of the building.

Sounds like opportunities were missed by both the school and local pd.
And it makes one wonder what the hell the SRO did. Hide? Like the one in Florida did?

Latest posts

Top Bottom