Hey, Have You Been On Facebook Lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been on Facebook, Instagram, don't text or tweet, I access the internet with a desktop, still have a landline and I don't own a smart phone (there is a dust covered flip phone on the dinning room table that very rarely gets carried and has hardly ever seen the inside of my pants pocket)......I guess it's just a miracle that I've survived this long.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson talked me into signing up with a Facebook account a couple of months ago, so I did.

Then the world went to hell.

I deleted my Facebook account last night. I felt compelled to comment on posts that all my "friends" posted, up to the point I was getting a little more angry each and every day. So, I said Ef the BS, and took it off my phone. It was making me just as sick as the local news did before I gave them the axe by canceling DirecTV.

Nowadays, I watch television shows that make me feel better. Like Green Acres, Andy Griffith and The Beverly Hillbillies. Good wholesome TV. :thumb:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson talked me into signing up with a Facebook account a couple of months ago, so I did.

Then the world went to hell.

I deleted my Facebook account last night. I felt compelled to comment on posts that all my "friends" posted, up to the point I was getting a little more angry each and every day. So, I said Ef the BS, and took it off my phone. :thumb:

Right, it's just like OSA. We can ignore those we don't want to hear from. We can refrain from commenting when we don't want to. And there is a bunch of misinformation every day.

Formatting FB to only see who and what you want is quite simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom