Hey Scotch Drinkers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My somewhat limited experience with Scotch is that I don't care for blended but really like single malt. Last I had was Highland park 18. Unfortunately, my budget is better suited for craft beer.

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like a peated, smoky Islay scotch or Talisker but the Glenmorangie 10 is pretty darn good. I was surprised how much I liked it.
Ardbeg Corryvrecken is a Islay that my son likes, far too peaty and smoky for me though. I like the Speyburn 10 year old single malt, it has good ratings and a lower price than some of the better known brands.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of this Scotch Whiskey, Queen Margot Blended Scotch Whiskey. It won the world's tasting. It's only $18 a bottle. I want to buy it for a friend, but can't find it anywhere.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Scotch is a snob drink.
I’ve had some really old stuff, and appreciate the nuances of it, but it’s certainly not going to be in my line up unless someone is buying it for me.

Hell I cant afford the monocle or top hat so I can't be a snob, but I do like me some Johnnie Walker red and Glenfiddich 12 year!!:hey3::cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I could never be a Scotch drinker, I can’t pronounce their names!
And what exactly does reading the label have to do with the taste of the spirits !!
If ya can't figure out how to get the lid of with out reading the label maybe you should stick with beer tabs LOL!! Pretty self explanatory:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom