Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, I haven't charged any of the sponsors since I bought the site. It's totally funded by yours truly.

I'm thinking a sponsor on OSA who can't deliver on his goods or his word shouldn't allowed to be a sponsor (regardless of $$ tied to the sponsorship)

Its been 6 months and the only thing I've heard from Doug is this post and a reply to my e-mail saying he would get back with me (that was 2 months ago and still nothing).

and no, I don't want someone else to give me my damn pens. After all this crap, I want Doug to either follow up 1. with my money back or 2. my pens.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, I haven't charged any of the sponsors since I bought the site. It's totally funded by yours truly.

You sure obummer isn't funding this thing? I could have sworn that he paid for everything.

Before you get the big head this place would not be chit with out me posting here. :urwelcome:

:lmfao:

Just joking. Could not resist with that set up. We appreciate the site being here. I am sure I should let you know that more often. Hope everyone is have the best holiday season they can. Merry Christmas.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBT has offered you, your pens.

I'm thinking a sponsor on OSA who can't deliver on his goods or his word shouldn't allowed to be a sponsor (regardless of $$ tied to the sponsorship)

Its been 6 months and the only thing I've heard from Doug is this post and a reply to my e-mail saying he would get back with me (that was 2 months ago and still nothing).

and no, I don't want someone else to give me my damn pens. After all this crap, I want Doug to either follow up 1. with my money back or 2. my pens.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a pen a while back. Took about a month to get. He expressed some family medical problems and apologized for the delay. He did deliver and it was exactly as I ordered.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send me a PM with what you ordered, and I will attempt to fill it from our stock. We are not affiliated with Might Pen other than selling some of his products, but we will do what we can to help you out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom