Holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anybody know what kind of holster i should get for a SCCY CPX2 9mm. I would like to carry concealed and i'm in a wheelchair.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Just Stan

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you considered vest carry? It's less cumbersome than a jackass/shoulder rig, should be much more comfortable.
A fellow I know carries his in a first responder type of bag (not a fanny pack) and digs it. He just doesn't like how he has to sometimes move it out of his lap when doing some activities and such.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, Stan, I dunno what to tell you ... Have you PM'd any of the guys here that do custom work to see if they might be able to help you?? I would think a holder that slides over the armrest of your chair with a holster attached would hold it stable and keep you from having to worry about it dropping free. You could cover it with one a small pad with a quilted piece of fabric (to help keep it stable also and not flopping around) ... That way all you would have to do would be to reach up under the fabric and unholster your gun without much muss or fuss ... God forbid you ever need to ...

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does anybody make a holster that cam hol a pistol horizontal in a safe way so that a gun would not fall out. I just thought of maybe one that can attach under my chair.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just about any retention holster could be modded for that application. If safariland or bladetech makes a holster for that gun, then the detachable base could be riveted or bolted to the substructure. This would let you secure the weapon to chair and still be able to move it to another base if you desired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom