Houston dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are many lessons to taken from this but all I can think of is a d*ck joke.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/johran-mccormick-shot-dead-after-3242694

"As a mum, I just can't imagine," said Letica (corr) Field."

Lawl at the Brits thinking people in Houston say 'mum'.

Today show did a little spot on this. The dad was shown being taken out on a stretcher and he is black.
Can you imagine if he was, well you know.

No, I can't, because I don't live in the fantasy world so many of you seem to reside in where an invisible oppressive minority force backed by the media and somehow local prosecutors nationwide is waging war on the white man. Here in the real world black males are incarcerated at a rate that's something like 6 times that of white males.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I can't, because I don't live in the fantasy world so many of you seem to reside in where an invisible oppressive minority force backed by the media and somehow local prosecutors nationwide is waging war on the white man. Here in the real world black males are incarcerated at a rate that's something like 6 times that of white males.

the media coverage would be completely different and in our face 24-7 had the dad been any race other than black. No way you can deny that to be not true.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me weigh in on this whole situation..... dumb girl.... dumb boy and dumb dad. I have three girls I certainly know why a young boy would be found in my house. I would have gone old school instead of new paranoia... boxed his ears and made his dad come pick him up. Taken my daughter down and got birth control after I grounded her for life.

Under your old school approach, your ass would have been in county awaiting trial for assault and battery.

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom