How do you train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep all fair and very true statements. First level of defense is the eyes and ears. And to avoiding problems, yeah I agree. And to real world thinking, if you (generally speaking not directly to you dennis) have never been in a fight, the worst place to learn what you dont know, is in a fight. And context to getting your ass beat, I dont mean go get gang initiated and spend a week in a hospital. Im referring to go train for hand to hand and ground fighting. Where you should, get whooped on a little just to show you what it is like to face someone trying to hit you, take you down, choke you out, etc etc. Fear management, foot work, and another good reality check to your skills and fitness levels to find out you cant john wick everyone like he does. Thats what I meant…. And thats for people who have never done any of that
Yep all fair and very true statements. First level of defense is the eyes and ears. And to avoiding problems, yeah I agree. And to real world thinking, if you (generally speaking not directly to you dennis) have never been in a fight, the worst place to learn what you dont know, is in a fight. And context to getting your ass beat, I dont mean go get gang initiated and spend a week in a hospital. Im referring to go train for hand to hand and ground fighting. Where you should, get whooped on a little just to show you what it is like to face someone trying to hit you, take you down, choke you out, etc etc. Fear management, foot work, and another good reality check to your skills and fitness levels to find out you cant john wick everyone like he does. Thats what I meant…. And thats for people who have never done any of
Sounds familiar. I think about taking out bad guys like I used to but now I'm out of breath and fall over just putting on my underwear.
😂 that made my day. Thanks snattlerake

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember this buffoonery? I was looking at stuff and this popped up...jarred loose a memory. Cory and Erika. Sounds like a crappy Canadian pop band but it's really a Clownshow. Cory was in the Army for all of about 12 days and went AWOL then was booted.

People actually used this sh*t for training and swore by these frauds. pew pew

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember this buffoonery? I was looking at stuff and this popped up...jarred loose a memory. Cory and Erika. Sounds like a crappy Canadian pop band but it's really a Clownshow. Cory was in the Army for all of about 12 days and went AWOL then was booted.

People actually used this sh*t for training and swore by these frauds. pew pew

She has nice legs......

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until I saw these videos I was blissfully unaware of Cory and Erika, so what follows is just a momentary glimpse of what I see.
First off I don't see anything that suggest these are "training" videos, matter of fact the only teaching I saw was a comment on how to hold your pistol while running, which is a bit awkward, but not terrible, and a guy trying to get across the concept of transition shooting. The rest of it was just a bunch of shooting drills......which to my thinking is practice, NOT training.
Secondly, I saw nothing that would indicate any military status, or lack, of either one. While we are on this point, where is it written that only military, specifically Army in this case, knows how to shoot and or instruct?
Thirdly I am not sure which is Cory, or Erika. Cory could be a female name, and I saw two different ones of those. If that's the case, either one was too hot for the army and I don't blame them for leaving.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thirdly I am not sure which is Cory, or Erika. Cory could be a female name, and I saw two different ones of those. If that's the case, either one was too hot for the army and I don't blame them for leaving.
cory and erika frauds.jpg

Erika's the one in the pink shirt, cory's the other one. He might be way hot to someone here and it may be difficult to tell who's who for some. Cory has the dubious honor of being a stolen valor f*ckstick that perpetrated a fraud for financial gain and fame and Erika, although hot, assisted in this endeavor.

While we are on this point, where is it written that only military, specifically Army in this case, knows how to shoot and or instruct?
IDK, where is it written?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You had me at stolen valor F-Stick. Like I said... blissfully unaware.
Since we are on training, were you trained to be amazingly condescending at Pineland? I would think that would not be a trait well recieved there, perhaps you are an Atlantian mole?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You had me at stolen valor F-Stick. Like I said... blissfully unaware.
Since we are on training, were you trained to be amazingly condescending at Pineland? I would think that would not be a trait well recieved there, perhaps you are an Atlantian mole?
Where was I condescending? IDK what an Atlantian mole is so you'll have to enlighten me. Seems to me that you are sad about something I said or did somewhere but you are the one gaslighting. Don't be sad and don't gaslight. No reason for it but you do you.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as making someone question their own reality."

United forces of Atlantia, the folks the people from the Republic of Pineland are trying to free their country from, at least since 1968. Now you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom