How Far Can The Pokes Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really was......watched all of the Bama/Tenn game, helluva game.

What was the score of that OSU/TCU game? OSU had a pretty good lead last I checked, so I figured they'd pull that one out....
Cow humpers were up 17 points last I checked. They didn't choke did they?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Cow humpers were up 17 points last I checked. They didn't choke did they?
Really? You posted almost an hour before this post about the loss. The thing about Sooner fans, truth is a hard pill to swallow. We lost, call it a choke or whatever. Both teams went into it 5-0 and OSU got beat in double overtime. But then again, you know this already. I’ve got JD8 blocked, did he diarrhea some failed attempt at sarcasm I missed?

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? You posted almost an hour before this post about the loss. The thing about Sooner fans, truth is a hard pill to swallow. We lost, call it a choke or whatever. Both teams went into it 5-0 and OSU got beat in double overtime. But then again, you know this already. I’ve got JD8 blocked, did he diarrhea some failed attempt at sarcasm I missed?
Settle down ole fella Im just messing with you. OU has their worst team in 25 years and Osu has one of their best teams. Won't be surprised to see TCU and Osu play again in the conference title game.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they acting like they didnt watch reverse psychology today.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just can't take a tad of his own medicine lol.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think anyone will beat TCU at home this year. There's never a good loss, but a loss at TCU in 2OT with a crappy 2nd half actually turned out better than I thought it would considering how OSU's 2nd half went.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posted this in another thread earlier.
“Pokes did not play well. Sanders was off target all day; mostly short. Some really poor tackling. Quite a few dropped passes.
Typical Poke game when they get ahead. They always retract their fangs. That’s my only Gundy complaint. It’s been his trademark.
TCU played well. They deserved to win, as it played out. They should’ve never had the chance!”
Defense could have been better, but it should have never fallen on their shoulders!

Latest posts

Top Bottom