How is Dexter going to end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being as there are only 2 episodes left, how do you think the series is going to end?

I don't see any way the series ends happily ever after with him getting away to Argentina. Just wouldn't be a proper end to the show IMO. Dexter and Hannah are going to get it somehow with Deb raising Harrison.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He goes to Argentina with Hannah and Harrison, Deb dies, and Quinn takes over as the new Dexter.

I dunno about that. I've been watching "Under the dome" and that series takes a turn I don't even see coming every Monday. I'm addicted to dexter, I will not revisit this thread until I'm caught up on my episodes!!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno about that. I've been watching "Under the dome" and that series takes a turn I don't even see coming every Monday. I'm addicted to dexter, I will not revisit this thread until I'm caught up on my episodes!!

Is under the dome any good? I read the book and it was pretty good, IMO they always screw up Stephen King stories on tv. There is rumor of a dexter spin off

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no way Dexter can end "happily ever after". I think the brain surgeon kills him, Deb kills the brain surgeon and Hannah raises Harrison in Argentina.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GAH!! I haven't kept up with either one ... Once football season gets here I'm terrible at keeping up with my "regular" shows ...

Let's see ... I can't see Quinn crossing over to the dark side without company ... Maybe him and Deb are gonna become a team. I can sure see her cracking. She's a mess ... Don't see Dexter and Hannah getting to live happily ever after either. So ... I think Deb and Quinn will take up Dexter's mantle. Their first two kills will be the brain surgeon and Hannah and they will raise Harrison ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom