How many of you guys wear the right hat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear a Fedora myself.

Here's the video...

WOW that video is a trip in the Way-Back Machine. When was the last time you saw a man with that type hat?? Roaring 20s? 40s, 50s??? Maybe a wide brim, cowboy, or Nam boonie style hat for sun, rain protection. Males today mostly wear gimme baseball caps.....and dumbasses can't even figure out how to get the bill forward, straight, level. When I see cap bill off to one side, at 90deg over shoulder, fully bassakwards, I see "LOSER" superimposed on their foreheads.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flat brim baseball caps are the dumbest ever
jesse_1920.original.jpg
jesse_1920.original.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW that video is a trip in the Way-Back Machine. When was the last time you saw a man with that type hat?? Roaring 20s? 40s, 50s??? Maybe a wide brim, cowboy, or Nam boonie style hat for sun, rain protection. Males today mostly wear gimme baseball caps.....and dumbasses can't even figure out how to get the bill forward, straight, level. When I see cap bill off to one side, at 90deg over shoulder, fully bassakwards, I see "LOSER" superimposed on their foreheads.
You see those types today quite often when traveling Internationally... In fact, they say they can always spot the Americans a mile off-----yup, they're the only ones wearing a ball cap........

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking about BG restaurants. Wonder if there’s any still in business?
I dunno. My cap came from the restaurant in Destin, Florida. My daughter went there on a college trip and brought it back to me.
I saw two Bubba Gump fish houses this summer.
Orange Beach Alabama and Destin Florida.
I may be going back next summer if a replacement hat is needed. :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom