How many surgeries have you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still counting...

counting.gif

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This happened back in the 70s at a topless bar on south side OKC.
Those were generally really safe places.

Wait, maybe I’m misremembering that.
I know a guy who started working as a lineman in the western OKC area back in the '70s, and he and his partner used to frequent the Red Dog for lunch. He said there were usually groups of cowboys and bikers in there, and they frequently erupted into brawls, but they all adhered to the rule that if you weren't in the fight, you weren't in the fight. He described it like the fight scenes in old westerns--you'd occasionally have to pick up your food and beer as someone went rolling across your table, but then you'd set it right back down like nothing had happened.

I kinda wish I could've seen that. The closest I ever got was when some dude's old lady came stomping up from his blind side and absolutely clocked him upside the head, leaving him sprawled across the floor...

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man ... I had one of those nose jobs done also!! I completely forgot about it until you posted. Had the same experience you did. Was there ALL damned day. Doc told me when he was done that if he had had to shave off one more layer he would have had to stick me in the hospital so they could "fix" the bridge of my nose right next to my right eye. He did such a good job you cannot even see the scar across my nose. It is FREAKY to think about how talented some doctors are at their craft.
Wish I had been so lucky. Mine left scar tissue on the inside of my nostril due to all the sticks for numbing. Fun fact, red heads burn through anesthesia 2-3 times quicker than the average person. My dermo clinic only had one doc that day, so he would get busy with another patient when my lab results would come back, and when he finally got back to me the numbing agent had worn off, so they would have to stick me again. While waiting for it to kick back in he got stuck with another patient, and yet again when he came back it was wearing off, so got stuck again. Wash, rinse repeat at least 2 more times.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy who started working as a lineman in the western OKC area back in the '70s, and he and his partner used to frequent the Red Dog for lunch. He said there were usually groups of cowboys and bikers in there, and they frequently erupted into brawls, but they all adhered to the rule that if you weren't in the fight, you weren't in the fight. He described it like the fight scenes in old westerns--you'd occasionally have to pick up your food and beer as someone went rolling across your table, but then you'd set it right back down like nothing had happened.

I kinda wish I could've seen that. The closest I ever got was when some dude's old lady came stomping up from his blind side and absolutely clocked him upside the head, leaving him sprawled across the floor...
The Red Dog was an experience all right.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone mentioned a topless bar and the topic is surgeries so here is a short albeit alcohol assisted event I witnessed at a stripper bar in Manhattan, KS.
There was a young private that didn't ever want to father children and a drunk Vietnamese doctor that got together and after about an hour of serious discussion and many side bets and donations paid for a vasectomy on a pool table in a back room.

The doctor, after many drinks, went outside, smoked a cigarette, and retrieved his bag of tricks. The private was also well oiled, and half passed out half hysterically laughing was also being goaded on and promised all sorts of sexual activities by the attending strippers acting as surgical nurses.

The surgery was performed without a hitch and the doctor actually narrated his every move from the shaving of the scrotum which the strippers really enjoyed and participated in to the special body absorbing sutures that he used to tie off the Vas Deferens..

Of course, the sex menu was off the table because of the delicate sutures and the pain he would experience for a while but I am sure he eventually collected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom