How's your life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate your happiness so far this year...

• 1 to 3

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • 7 to 9

Votes: 81 53.6%

Votes: 23 15.2%

• Total voters

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what is your business? I ask both because I'm curious and I could use a job.

My life is probably a solid 5. Could be alot worse, but I'm not happy with where I'm at. Still happy to be alive and healthy other than some extra pounds. Maybe a 6.

He's the resident ambulance chaser. :rubhands:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love life. I love what I do for a living, I love my new house, and I can't get enough of my wonderful hubby. I miss my family, but being so far away makes each visit all the more meaningful. I was I could be there for them to be the advocate for my grandma's healthcare that she needs, but I can at least give Mom some coaching. Definitely a 10+

'Course, I'm not saying a winning lottery ticket would ruin things or anything. :P

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year I'd say about a 5. Now it's about a 7.

Debt's getting a little lower, and my side business is picking up. I'm actually enjoying working it part time more than my full time job.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at all the things that have happened for me this year, and I'm just amazed. I started dating my wife last December, we got engaged in April, and married on September 4th. In addition to getting married, I also got a wonderful daughter in the process. And when I got back to work from my honeymoon, I found out I'd be taking on more responsibility which = more money, which is truly awesome in a time when people are just thankful to have a job. And of course, OU beat Texas, and the Bears are on top of the NFC Central, which of course is not that meaningful, but makes for a fun weekend.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone's talking about that lottery... I've got my plans. Econ class project on foreign currency trading (if you remember my post from several weeks ago) has turned into a legitimate investment plan that is (so far) very profitable. I've got high hopes on it, that's for sure.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at all the things that have happened for me this year, and I'm just amazed. I started dating my wife last December, we got engaged in April, and married on September 4th. In addition to getting married, I also got a wonderful daughter in the process. And when I got back to work from my honeymoon, I found out I'd be taking on more responsibility which = more money, which is truly awesome in a time when people are just thankful to have a job. And of course, OU beat Texas, and the Bears are on top of the NFC Central, which of course is not that meaningful, but makes for a fun weekend.

The Who?!?!?! Did you watch that game last night - They looked like a High School Team....

Latest posts

Top Bottom