I am truly blessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my wife is away for the weekend and I've had plenty of time to sit around this evening and reflect while sipping a Dr Pepper. I have a wife I positively adore (and have for the past 9 years) and the most beautiful baby girl I've ever laid eyes on is fast asleep in her room. I'm the most blessed man on the face of the earth.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife is away for the weekend and I've had plenty of time to sit around this evening and reflect while sipping a Dr Pepper. I have a wife I positively adore (and have for the past 9 years) and the most beautiful baby girl I've ever laid eyes on is fast asleep in her room. I'm the most blessed man on the face of the earth.

Have you seen my baby girl? lol
Congratz! I know what you mean, my wife is supporting our family while I go to school.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know ... I was thinking this very thing while we were at dinner tonight with friends. She is a paralegal and was talking about all the stuff that goes along with working for lawyers, and how she really wants to quit ... but they can't afford it.

I adore my husband as he is the one who has made it possible for me to leave all that mess behind.

Yep. I am a lucky lucky woman.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should stop calling her a "baby" girl seeing as she's a whopping 15 months old. I have NO idea where the time's gone. Now I know what parents are talking about when they say that their kids will always be their babies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should stop calling her a "baby" girl seeing as she's a whopping 15 months old. I have NO idea where the time's gone. Now I know what parents are talking about when they say that their kids will always be their babies.

:faint: Oh, dude ... just wait until she is 15 YEARS old ... :comfort::comfort:

BTW my oldest is almost 30 now. He is still my "baby Bill" ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom