I Need A Home For Another Dog...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She runs around thru the hay pasture like she's the happiest dog in the world. She's lightning fast and is constantly jumping in the air to try and catch a butterfly or something. She just has a great time being outside with us. She jumps the Corgis like she's an Olympic hurdler.

She definitely has that JRT hunting gene, though. Little bunnies and squirrels are always on the Lexi menu...if she could just catch one. I'm guessing a fluffy little cat would definitely be tempting. But, she's still a kid and might get along with a cat just fine. Once she's older, who knows?

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG ... Dammit ... I'm gonna wind up in the doghouse with her. No promises but let me see what I can do. Sigh ... 🤦🤦🤦🤦

She's a cutie!! 😍😍😍
I'm sure the two of you were made for each other!!!!! I'd really like to have Lexi, but it would be cruel to her as I'm almost positive she would out live me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure the two of you were made for each other!!!!! I'd really like to have Lexi, but it would be cruel to her as I'm almost positive she would out live me.

Right?? Same here. My body has turned against me (literally) -- auto-immune issues are no joke -- and that is my biggest concern. When I crash she won't get the exercise or attention she needs. I am just now coming back from a 3 week crash. I have literally done NOTHING for the last 3 weeks but feed and water the critters. That's it. Rest of my time was curled up on the sofa pretending I am a corpse. Dawg's an old man now -- he just curls up and keeps my feet warm -- but a puppy is a whole 'nuther deal.

And besides all that Grumpy said :angry3::hellno::scream:

I'm sorry. I tried cuz I'd really like to take her. JRs are WONDERFUL dogs ... Keep trying to find her a home. And I'll keep working on Grumpy.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
She runs around thru the hay pasture like she's the happiest dog in the world. She's lightning fast and is constantly jumping in the air to try and catch a butterfly or something. She just has a great time being outside with us. She jumps the Corgis like she's an Olympic hurdler.

Reminds me of a pair of JRT’s I saw on a ranch once. First time I saw them they were wanting belly scratches between taking turns harassing the barn cat. Second time I saw them they managed to get into a old corral or something and were jumping 4 feet into the air trying to rip down a wasp nest. Or at least get the wasps as they were coming out of the nest. They’re some incredibly athletic, ballsy little turds. Quality entertainment.

I looked into Jagdt Terriers before getting Clyde. But then I found out that they’re essentially mean JRT’s that are happiest when picking fights with wild hogs and bears. Just sounds like too much dog for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom