I Got An Amazing Gift Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My step-father has been getting heavily in to leather work in his retirement. He surprised me today with an early birthday gift. My family has never been big on gift giving, so this really took me by surprise.

1698805221532.png

It's an incredibly nice bag, which I will make great use of. As luck would have it, my regular bag I carry my laptop, and a few other things in that I use whenever I'm on the road for work has been in service for over 10 years and is on it's last leg. This is all hand-stitched. I'm betting that in 10 years this bag will just be getting good and worn in.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a slightly more serious note, that thing looks like a perfect "grey man" bag, I looks like it'll hold a short SBR and a few mags along with your other stuff. :naughty:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a slightly more serious note, that thing looks like a perfect "grey man" bag, I looks like it'll hold a short SBR and a few mags along with your other stuff. :naughty:
The thought has already crossed my mind. A folding stock SBR would easily fit in there, along with a few other essentials. It's a bonus because he lined the insides of the entire thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom