I got into that weird part of YouTube again…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is she wearing a bikini doing that? :scratch:

I can't believe you asked that question...

...but then, maybe you have never milked a cow?

She is working at the end of the cow where both #1 and #2 are prevalent to be excreted. That is why most of us that milked by hand ALWAYS milked from the side of the cow.

If I remember the video correctly, the floor is grated and she is wearing rubber boots. Anything of #1 or #2 can be hosed away, including the inside of the boots.

The bikini makes for easier tossing away or rinsing and washing later.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe you asked that question...

...but then, maybe you have never milked a cow?

She is working at the end of the cow where both #1 and #2 are prevalent to be excreted. That is why most of us that milked by hand ALWAYS milked from the side of the cow.

If I remember the video correctly, the floor is grated and she is wearing rubber boots. Anything of #1 or #2 can be hosed away, including the inside of the boots.

The bikini makes for easier tossing away or rinsing and washing later.
I thought that's what they make milking aprons and dairy coveralls for? :anyone:

But what do I know, I grew up on a beef cattle ranch. The few dairy cows we had were milked by hand onto a bucket, using a milking stool from the side. :)

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I've totally been there! 😄 YouTube's endless rabbit hole is both a blessing and a curse, right? But hey, sometimes that's where you discover the coolest stuff! By the way, if you're into social media marketing and need some tips or tools, I stumbled upon this fantastic resource. It's like the cheapest SMM panel you could ever dream of, super handy for anyone looking to up their game.

Not today, satan

Latest posts

Top Bottom