I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't forgotten them, they are a known given and live all around here, any where there's a pot grow house...they don't stop at stop signs, don't know what yield signs are, drive on the wrong side of the road, etc.
I just remember having to go out on constant service calls because their illegal grows constantly blew transformers instead of requesting an upgrade because they were trying to keep things under the radar and didn’t want to alert anyone to their activities. No one spoke English and having to communicate with some random offsite person who spoke broken English on the phone…fun times.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s that problem too, but to be honest I get his frustrations as he went through the legal process and these people are getting a pass and not following the law/ process.
he didn't do any legal process. he was granted amnesty and instant citizenship by blanket presidential order. i suspect more of the same.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you history buffs ever read why Forrest started the Klan? Race didn’t figure dominantly into it. It was there but not in the way most of us were told. Interesting story.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You’re ranting about an out of stater running down Oklahoma, so your solution is to do the same to Wyoming (from the current residents point of view)?
:lmfao:

Just ranting…some idiot woman from Texas ran into my teenage niece today while trying to pass her across a double yellow line. Said woman then proceeded to get aggressive even went as far as to threaten to beat her @$$ because her son was in the truck…no damage to either vehicle but my niece called the cops. The boys in blue showed up ticketed the trash and proceeded to arrest her for DUI-MJ. Sick and tired of these people coming over and running down the place. Makes me want to move to Wyoming even more…I’d much rather deal with the isolation and bears.
They should have charged her with child endangerment and terroristic threats. Also I think the problem is tourists on vacation and leaving their brains at home.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should have charged her with child endangerment and terroristic threats. Also I think the problem is tourists on vacation and leaving their brains at home.
I have no idea what all they charged her with, I just know she was ticketed and arrested on DUI. You may be right and things might go back to normal now that the 4th is done with but it only seems to be getting worse.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just remember having to go out on constant service calls because their illegal grows constantly blew transformers instead of requesting an upgrade because they were trying to keep things under the radar and didn’t want to alert anyone to their activities. No one spoke English and having to communicate with some random offsite person who spoke broken English on the phone…fun times.
Yes there's a local one that sets off their fire alarm about 3x a day and has for the last 2 months, fire dept gets paged out every time too. Since they won't fix the issue, those who can are trying to find a legal way to fine them for every false alarm.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of college moved to the big D. Most of the people i met there were a melting pot of the surrounding states. When i moved back still had a month to get a new license and update my tag. Some people dont do this as a way to keep from paying taxes. We as a state grow 50% more medical marijuana then we can consume. If it's not sold where does it end up? We have some issues as a state but as someone who has arrested many for DUI, one person from Texas I doubt is top of that list. Some things are not always what they seem is all I'm saying. If not ca, or TX, it would be another state. Things are always going to change it's inevitable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom