I hate nights like this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My secret to falling asleep is to count the number of hot chicks I've been with over the years.......since the count is so low to non-existant, I quickly become bored and go to sleep

Kryxar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mind running 10000mph...... can't stop thinking about everything that must be done this week..... and it's 12:40am (ET). No matter how hard I try can't seem to relax and fall asleep....

I don't remember where I heard this.

Try counting backwards from 1000 by 3's. 1000, 997, 994, 991...... It is supposed to require enough concentration and thought to get your mind off of the other things so you can relax and go to sleep. I haven't made it past 850.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get in a similar way... more recently it has been confined to computer problems at work, or all the stuff that has to go on in my household.

I usually just get up, go read or code quietly for 15 minutes, then go try to sleep again. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get down.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't fall asleep till past 2am, and had a bad feeling that things would go badly today... and sure as **** they did. I'm just glad it was a training lab and not the Practical Exercise.... I just hope come Thursday things go smoother....

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't fall asleep till past 2am, and had a bad feeling that things would go badly today... and sure as **** they did. I'm just glad it was a training lab and not the Practical Exercise.... I just hope come Thursday things go smoother....

Puss. Get your mind off crap and get focused. You can't afford to fudge it up now son. :brick: See you in a few weeks :flamed:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

EF beat me to it but it's all a mind game. Don't let the b******s wear you down. :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom