I just ordered my late Christmas present....New Medalist Stock!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man of many calibers

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered myself a new Medalist Alum Bedded Stock in Olive Green with Black Webbing just now from Bell & Carlson.
I have been thinking about it for months and finally commited.
Its going on a Savage 10 Law Enforement .223! :thumbup3:
I looked for the little "woot woot" smilely face, but I guess he isnt on there anymore!

Anybody have any experiences with stock upgrade changing accuracy? Good experiences only please since I have already placed the order. (kidding of course)

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it fits right out of the box. I ordered that same stock for my Savage 10FP. the barrell channel was not even close to being right, and the flat underside underneath the barrell where the bipod mounts was not level causing the rifle to be canted while on the bipods. I called B&C, they wanted me to pay for shipping to send it back when it was defective out of the box, then they offered for me to pay big $$$ to have them custom mount it to my 10FP. I told them I would just rather have a correctly molded stock and that was when they started wanting more money.

luckily for me CTD took the B&C back and gave me credit. I picked up a Choate instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom