I need a scope recommendation (Rifle 1)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

distantfoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definitely agree the nightforce nxs scopes leave optical quality to be desired but the new atacr and beast scopes are much better. Haven't had the opportunity to compare to a gen 2 razor or kahles in low light conditions but my beast has better low light capability than the 2 5-25 s&b that i sold.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definitely agree the nightforce nxs scopes leave optical quality to be desired but the new atacr and beast scopes are much better. Haven't had the opportunity to compare to a gen 2 razor or kahles in low light conditions but my beast has better low light capability than the 2 5-25 s&b that i sold.

I am a little curious to compare my Kahles with a Beast in low light. I do know that my Kahles is a step up from the Bushnell XRS in low light capability. A K624i could be had for $1700-2000 if you look around. I picked mine up new for a killer deal and honestly became a bit spoiled. I have minimal experience with the ATACR F1, but can say that optically I cannot tell a difference. I would assume the BEAST to be similar?

Latest posts

Top Bottom