I think I got scammed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have asked him to come inside and grill one up. A good dealer always shares in the first one.....LOL

I have sent those guys packing (LOL packing) many times in the past when I lived in rural areas.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same type of jokers who say's the warehouse put "too many boxes on the truck " and he can't go back with them . If the warehouse did someone is going to have to FIND the boxes or pay for them .

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone was selling meat from a truck?! Wtf...
That would have been enough to throw up a red flag. Sounds like his truck sticks out, I'd file a police report if you can prove the meat to be bad.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was visiting an elderly lady recently and as soon as I pulled up to the house I saw this guy talking to her at the front door, he had the same lines wanting to sell the meat out of the back of the truck, said his dad worked at a local meat shop and they had extra prime choice cuts blah blah blah good deall blah blah blah...luckily I arrived at the right time and told them she wasn't interested and shut the door.

I would never buy meat out of a regular truck with a freezer in the bed. I can just imagine the quality of cut not to mention how many times the meat has been thawed and frozen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom