I think some of you guys may be in trouble ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On a serious note. I lost my mother to Alzhiemers in 2000, her's was actually triggered by a head injury when she was 19. On my dad's side I lost my grandfather to it, and my grandmother to Parkensons. Knowing that these things tend to skip a generation, my dad at 78 is still sharp as a tack, showing no signs of memory loss, or other forms of dementia. So its a three way tie between my sister, brother, and myself as to whom may get what, this also gets played out for all my dad's brothers an sisters too, who have kids.

Maybe I missed the sarcasm in the whole thing, but its due to my serious take on the issue.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a serious note. I lost my mother to Alzhiemers in 2000, her's was actually triggered by a head injury when she was 19. On my dad's side I lost my grandfather to it, and my grandmother to Parkensons. Knowing that these things tend to skip a generation, my dad at 78 is still sharp as a tack, showing no signs of memory loss, or other forms of dementia. So its a three way tie between my sister, brother, and myself as to whom may get what, this also gets played out for all my dad's brothers an sisters too, who have kids.

Maybe I missed the sarcasm in the whole thing, but its due to my serious take on the issue.

Leighton, if I didn't know better I would think we were siblings. Alzheimers and Parkinsons runs rampant on both sides of my family also ... lost 3 of my 4 grandparents to Alzheimers, all 4 of them had Parkinsons. My dad passed away from emphysema but he had both Alzheimers and Parkinsons so who really knows what really got him. My mom has both also.

I am already showing some signs of problems but an inability to distinguish subtle sarcasm is not one of those signs ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom