I was so excited to get my box from MidwayUSA on Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know one driver that doesn't ring or knock.... USPS are not required

actually supposed to honk and announce "UPS" while walking up to residences....

that method, IMO, kind of draws too much attention to others in the area that are up to no good (including dogs... lol)

Up until about a year ago they would always ring the bell before leaving but since then they almost never ring it. The FedEx guy rings the bell, the USPS person does if they are dropping off a package and then very rarely will the UPS guy do it. I thought maybe it was a policy change.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Up until about a year ago they would always ring the bell before leaving but since then they almost never ring it. The FedEx guy rings the bell, the USPS person does if they are dropping off a package and then very rarely will the UPS guy do it. I thought maybe it was a policy change.

I suggest taping a note(please ring bell) to the door next time you are expecting a delivery. The driver might just be knocking.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS guy dropped off my package today from PSA, box was perfect and he did lightly knock once. I heard something and dismissed it until I heard his truck accelerating away. Only trouble I have ever had was once fedex must have destroyed the box my upper was in from RRA. It had a crappy tape job on the end and the flash hider was all scratched up. Never had any trouble with UPS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom