Is anyone here moron?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just wondering. What are your views of the morons and what is being teached? Not about the people themselves, but the rules they live by?

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. Make a parody thread when the other one is going so well. You sir are trolling. I was asking a legitimate question. I was wondering if this gun forum had a particular view about muslims as they seem to do about other things. That's all.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. Make a parody thread when the other one is going so well. You sir are trolling. I was asking a legitimate question. I was wondering if this gun forum had a particular view about muslims as they seem to do about other things. That's all.

Yeah! Let's lynch him for having a flippant sense of humor in the general discussion section of an internet forum! Yeah!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Perhaps you should ask yourself who he was trolling, and more importantly, who got trolled! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom