Is There a Known Time Limit on a Reply When Dealing on Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, the only “first in line” is the first person who says “I’ll take it”. An offer isn’t an “I’ll take it”.

I have, however, sat on other deals for people I know or have dealt with before to give them time to let me know if they are in for sure…but that is clearly communicated.

“Hey, I’m interested but can I let you know for sure tomorrow?”

“Sure, I’ll sit on it until tomorrow”

If they opt out after that, I default to the next “I’ll take it”.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What hurts the integrity of the group is people like you. I never asked you for a list of PMs or the order in which you got them. There again that shows you weren't just selling or trading the gun, you were auctioning it off. You must have been interested in my AR until you got a better offer because you asked for pictures of it. I posted this to begin with to get an opinion of the members on a reasonable time to reply to a PM. I never mentioned your name but, you just had to jump in and start defending your actions. Again, I never said we had a deal. I don't need to post negative feedback (even if I could), you are doing a great job of that. You just can't let this go.
i paid full ask, so not much of an auction, how bad is the a.r. you offered?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i paid full ask, so not much of an auction, how bad is the a.r. you offered?
How do you know it wasn't an auction if you don't know what others offered. You may have been high bidder. If you mean "bad" in the cool hip guy lingo, bad enough. If you mean "bad" in regular English, the AR was built with all new parts to be a lightweight truck gun. It was worth more than the Hellcat.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, the only “first in line” is the first person who says “I’ll take it”. An offer isn’t an “I’ll take it”.

I have, however, sat on other deals for people I know or have dealt with before to give them time to let me know if they are in for sure…but that is clearly communicated.

“Hey, I’m interested but can I let you know for sure tomorrow?”

“Sure, I’ll sit on it until tomorrow”

If they opt out after that, I default to the next “I’ll take it”.
I see what you're saying but, the seller has to agree to the offer, or you won't take it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom