Is There a Known Time Limit on a Reply When Dealing on Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The biggest problem i see and not just on here but everywhere is everyone thinks everyone else walks around with a phone in their face not everyone even has one of these smart phones and i only check my phone a couple of times a day depending on what im doing that day wife gets mad at me at times cause it may be hours before i see a messages she sends but like i tell her if it is important call and talk to me most time i dont hear the little ding sound my phone makes when a message comes in cause of the equipment im running.

Yes on this. If driving I don’t do the phone. Working on something I don’t do the phone. A lot of times I leave it in the house or truck.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem with PM deals.
Nobody knows who was first so the seller can deal with whoever they want for whatever reason they want.

Why I used to put any ‘I’ll take it’ posted trumps PM deals.

Got some varying degrees of PMs from folks telling me I should just do PM deals.

Exactly why there should be no comments even allowed in the classifieds.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A deal is a deal.

A PM with an offer, is an offer. Life happens, you don't know if the offer was seen, without a reply. Unless the offer is accepted, the deal is open.

I have held items for a week, only to have the "buyer" no show, finally responded 3 days later with "found a better deal".

Works both ways. An offer made AND accepted is a deal. Stand by it.

GH.45

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
A member posted a Hellcat on here around noon today. I sent him a PM on a trade offer and went about running some errands, plus yard work. About six hours later I checked for a response to find a request for picture of my trade offer gun. I sent those and got a reply of " I'm making another deal if that doesn't happen, I'll message you. Am I being too unreasonable thinking that I made first offer and should have been given first chance? Or was he too impatience? Is there a standard reply time limit ?
Actually, you were the 3rd pm I received I responded to your offer within minutes, and several hours went by and I heard nothing from you all the time I keep getting pm"s with offers until an established member said I'll take it! At that point it was his. Then 30 minutes later I receive your pictures. That was 6 hours after asking for the pictures. If you were really interested, you should have msg. me and told me your busy I would've understood. I'm sorry if you're feelings got hurt but I'm all out participation trophies for this week. At the end of the day, you were out nothing and a member got a good deal, and I sold the pistol. This should have been handled in pm"s like I was trying to do. Again, thanks for your offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom