Is there an easy way to clean the interior windshield glass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I trade em in when the winders are too dirty to peer through. Never occurred to me that a feller could worsh em.

I was driving near memphis, tn when the windshield of my truck was hit with debris falling off of a dump truck passing me in the left lane.
I still remember how surprised I was when the new windshield was installed, it was amazingly clear and clean.

Too bad it didn't stay that way. :P

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a small window washer like at the gas stations and only use it on the interior of my truck,spray om glass cleaner and wipe off the squeegee between passes!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the build up comes from you and your passengers. Breathing, vaporized sweat and tobacco smoke if you happen to smoke.
A goodly amount of it is from the outgassing of the modern plastics; if you'll notice, older cars that didn't have as much plastic in their interiors don't have nearly as much trouble with that film.

I'll second (or forty-seventh, as the case may be) the recommendation for the Invisible Glass "wand." Use that with either SprayWay or Stoner's Invisible Glass spray and you'll get a clean windshield with little fuss...at least for a little while...

Latest posts

Top Bottom