Is Walmart an appropriate destination for a date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Walmart an appropriate destination for a date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've taken my girlfriend to Sam's Club, the mall, etc. We don't always get a lot of time together so running errands is still time together.

Oh honey ... We've been married almost 15 years (!! :lookaroun How in the heck did THAT happen?!!!??! :scratch: )and we STILL run errands together ... :naughty:

And I voted "yes" ... When running the "ammo circuit" it is always best to have two ... You know ... because there's always that friggin' limit on the number of boxes you can get ... Two folks can get more ammon than one ... :naughty:

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any place that you can get beer, pork rinds and condoms, is an acceptable dating destination.

And besides, where else can you go to play Walmart Bingo?

ibankcoin.com_chessnwine_files_2013_06_walmart_bingo_by_tpendleton86_d4ycnpp.jpg

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*rolls eyes*

Just out of curiosity, would a stop by the jewelry counter get a different reaction from you?????

Of course, I'm probably still in trouble because I guess I don't get the "Foursquare" reference in the original post. So far, I've found it to be like a search feature or to a court house and jail.

OUfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im pretty freaking pissed at walmart. My gf and I went to walmart about a week ago and the ammo counter guy was the biggest walmart airhead I've had the pleasure of meeting. My gf forgot her ID so she couldnt buy ammo (we are young twenties, so its understandable). BUT the guy told me I couldnt buy ammo either even though I had MY ID!!!! Then he was asking if we were together, who we are buying it for, etc. Felt like I was filling out a verbal form 4473 just to buy some 9mm.

Turns out it was his first day behind the counter and he didn't know anything about guns... go figure. Anyway the manager and I usually chat it up at the counter a couple times a week so she ok'd me and the gf to get ammo since she was familiar with me.

Last edited:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So last night, I checked-in to the local Walmart on Foursquare with my wife and labelled it "date night part 3". Parts 1 and 2 were Elysium and Quiznos, respectively.

My wife seems to think that wasn't an appropriate date destination. I disagree.

What say ye OSA?

Did ya gitny?
If so it was appropriate.
If not - well - the results speak for themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom