Is Wilson Combat deleting critical YouTube Comments?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe Wilson Combat deletes negative comments on their YouTube videos?

• Yes, they cannot take criticism.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, Youtube just isn't displaying your comments.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MASSAD?!!?!!?!?

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many times are we talking here? I think I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I’ve done it on a few of my pistols, and not even thinking about it. But I could see an argument made for doing it every single day, multiple times a day. Like for example, emptying your CC for whatever reason.

The question I have, is there any difference in the shock absorbed by the firing mechanism between slamming on an empty chamber and ignition/recoil?

Btw, I’m not defending empty chamber slamming. Because it just seems unnecessary to me.
Hell, I do it multiple times after cleaning and lubing my pistols as part of the function check. Oh well, guess I'll just sit here and wait for my eyebrows to grow together and make a unibrow.:anyone:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's their channel. You have no freedom of speech rights in their comments section lol.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my question is, why would you do it? Or maybe wrist slapping a revolver. As to the original question, does anyone who uses youtube been able to access a comment delete function?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard the other day about Texas and Florida (I believe) have a court case against multiple social media sites for this exact reason. I’m guessing a lot of this has to do with political discussion, gun rights, abortion, etc….that’s just my guess though. By deleting comments in social media they’re trying to manipulate their audience to accept their edited form of popular opinion instead of facts. Just another way for the media to try and brainwash people. I wish the media was regulated to just reporting facts, no opinions. If you give the public facts they can come to their own conclusions. That’s why I don’t like anything but local news. I often watch BBC if I want facts. The BBC is regulated to just report the news since they’re government funded.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard complaints on another board that utube either deleted or wouldn’t post negative feedback on videos. I have no idea if it’s really true.
They no longer "count" dislikes on videos. I think that started 3 or 4 years ago when some "celebrity" complained.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched some of that video again recently and there are quite a few criticizing comments showing. Perhaps there were so many flowing in that they couldn’t control the floodgates. lol

I can hardly stand massad. His voice is annoying/boring. His information usually seems outdated.

The message I got from the video is why buy an overpriced tuned 1911 if you must handle it with silk gloves?

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Youtube has been getting worse and worse about how they control video's on anything Gun Related. There are lots of posters and video suppliers that are moving because of the hatred that Google displays for the 2A community. The Censorship that the Video producers have to put up with, and the threat of pulling them from Youtube altogether and closing down their channel is always lurking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom