Is WWIII unfolding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure, lots of turmoil in the world now. But not enough folks mad...that are focused on the same issues. Russia and their issues don't care about Israel or Iraq or Afghanistan and they don't care about Russia. And we won't fight Russia. As mentioned, we probably don't care enough...and I don't think even Obama is stupid enough to attack Russia.

I don't think he is stupid. Far from it. More like would he do it to get the focus off some of the stuff he has done here like overstepping his powers. He also has a built in race card if people are critical

Nor is Russia stupid enough to attack the US.

I agree here. Putin is a much better leader and it shames me to say that. he also probably knows most of those paying for the government cant stand Obama.

I believe that this is part of the early stages. Much like the first two, the US will not get directly involved until we have to and it will cost us more American lives. Or actual military strength is the lowest it has been since WW2 and that will cost us too.

I hope not. I think we need to set this one out.

When the nuke goes off in new york we will be all in.

I don't know lots of liberals in NY. THey might be doing us a favor with California is they target there, ( joke. We are all americans)

The problem with our sanctions on Putin is that the majority of the Europeans are not signing on. They are dependent on Russia for fuel and Putin has been reasonable with Europe. In short Europe doesn't have a problem with Putin.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-03/europe-cant-even-agree-russian-trade-sanctions

Putin is much more respected than Obama in the world and the USA it seems and is real sad.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may recall that we didn't join WW1 over the Lusitania, but rather the Zimmerman memo.

One person who happened to be on a flight that may or may not have been shot down by Russians isn't going to get two nuclear superpowers to slug it out.

Obama is practically making the Zimmerman telegraph reality as far as ceding territory to mexico, or at least illegals from there still loyal to mexico.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This for sure... Maybe not New York, but its just a matter of time. Unfortunately our critical manufacturing processes have all moved overseas, mostly to China. Imagine a back door into some of the high tech electronics in missiles and aircraft. All China would have to do is send a code and they're either dead or giving erroneous data back to the system. It would take many months for us to gear back up to a wartime manufacturing point. Shame on us for letting this happen. Vote 'em all out...

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the largest army in the world if you count all us gun owners. Foreign troops on our soil will have a very short life span in my estimation. Blue helmet equals blue target if they are over here trying to enforce UN rules.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

More likey to be in Dallas or a southern city. Coming in from the southern border.

Doesn't matter where - the national reaction will be to cower in fear and beg/pay whoever did it to please not do it again - can't be intolerant of the belief systems of others, after all.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the largest army in the world if you count all us gun owners. Foreign troops on our soil will have a very short life span in my estimation. Blue helmet equals blue target if they are over here trying to enforce UN rules.

I really question the viability of the 'Million Deerrifle Army' concept.

I understand that at some level, having guns is far advantageous to having no guns.

But expecting a few handfuls of rednecks with AR15s to stop a highly devoted, supplied, disciplined, and trained military force just seems dumb.

There were thousands of 'Class III' and more powerful arms laying around Iraq... RPGs, Artillery, Mortar, fully-tilt AKs, etc... Even for all that power, our military still controlled who walked where and when.

I'm glad I live where firearms are so common, but I just doubt that the same people that cannot even agree on a single topic in a gun forum (like OSA) are going to magically come together on the same page and be a cohesive fighting force when things go sideways.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to CBS news (if you believe a word they say) there are 41 wars or armed conflicts going on at this time.

As far as the deer rifle army getting steamrolled, not when they are fighting alongside our military. More like a territorial militia force freeing the standing military for other operations and a good many of them are veterans.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I understand that at some level, having guns is far advantageous to having no guns.

But expecting a few handfuls of rednecks with AR15s to stop a highly devoted, supplied, disciplined, and trained military force just seems dumb.

There were thousands of 'Class III' and more powerful arms laying around Iraq... RPGs, Artillery, Mortar, fully-tilt AKs, etc... Even for all that power, our military still controlled who walked where and when.

I'm glad I live where firearms are so common, but I just doubt that the same people that cannot even agree on a single topic in a gun forum (like OSA) are going to magically come together on the same page and be a cohesive fighting force when things go sideways.

You sir need to watch Wolverines (the first one from the 80s)...its not a movie. It is a training manual....:50cal:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Might want to look at how the minute men worked at the start of this country's gig.

Millions of American gun owners, 500,000 UN troops, (really? they gonna get that many?)

Each snipes one or two before they reach their demise, and its over.

In reality, its never gonna happen, but it has been a deterrant in past wars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom