Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my military mind that there is some of that present here. However, it is irrelevant and can be dismissed for the ridiculous notion that it is. No different than the advocacy of violence against another based on skin color. That is an argument that has no possible solution other than continuing the argument. I think there is a word for that. Strictly speaking, we are witnessing war made against a foe as morally as can be done given the circumstances. In my opinion it is to the detriment of Israel in the long run. But, this is not my fight and while i have my opinion on what should be done, i am not there and i dont have to live with that on my conscience.

Thats what ive been tryin to say. Or I was thinkin it anyway.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my military mind that there is some of that present here. However, it is irrelevant and can be dismissed for the ridiculous notion that it is. No different than the advocacy of violence against another based on skin color. That is an argument that has no possible solution other than continuing the argument. I think there is a word for that. Strictly speaking, we are witnessing war made against a foe as morally as can be done given the circumstances. In my opinion it is to the detriment of Israel in the long run. But, this is not my fight and while i have my opinion on what should be done, i am not there and i dont have to live with that on my conscience.
We mostly agree.
This is kind of creepy.

I despise neocons and warmongers alike. If Rumsfeld and McCain were caught in a lover's embrace, I'd probably die of laughter.
Lindsay Graham makes it a threesome.
Even creepier.

IMO, Palestinians have been bamboozled by Hamas.
They don't know it, they are not well educated or informed for the most part.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We mostly agree.
This is kind of creepy.

Lindsay Graham makes it a threesome.
Even creepier.

IMO, Palestinians have been bamboozled by Hamas.
They don't know it, they are not well educated or informed for the most part.

Is that why the UN schoolhouses are vacant, well, except for the Hamas rockets secretly stored there. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom