It's my Friturday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what I'm sick of? THese retards I work with that sit around talking about how stupid soldiers are and how dumb infantry is, yet they don't have the balls to spend a day in basic training much less overseas themselves. As much as they know, they just see it as they can say whatever the hell they want just because. Who cares if people have died to protect and preserve these rights. Who cares right?......

Once again. I hate people.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what I'm sick of? THese retards I work with that sit around talking about how stupid soldiers are and how dumb infantry is, yet they don't have the balls to spend a day in basic training much less overseas themselves. As much as they know, they just see it as they can say whatever the hell they want just because. Who cares if people have died to protect and preserve these rights. Who cares right?......

Once again. I hate people.

Relax you should be in a good mood, a new season of Dexter starts Sunday!!!!!

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our group works 4 10's Mon - Thurs 7:00 - 17:30. But my boss asked me to work 5 days a week. Which I had been doing for a while any way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom