jayboe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a deal agreed on for him to buy a gun, called me 25 minutes before we were supposed to meet, and said a guy he had talked to previously about another gun dropped the price. Asked me if I was firm on the price, wanted to see if I would match the other gun's price and then he would buy mine. I declined. :uhh:

This may be an isolated incident, he contacted me through a PM, because he had a zero post count. He sounded like a nice enough guy, but hopefully he will realize that when he says he will do a deal, he will honor it. :bah:

jayboe

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.. I really don't remember agreeing to a purchase WITHOUT seeing it in person.. I guess I could have wasted your time and met with you, to let you know that I had found one at a better price.. I really like your cute illustrations by the way.. Very Nice, and they really make a point...

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I did meet with Jay and I did sell him a Glock. He was a nice guy and the deal was pleasant even though it was raining like God was coming back in 39 days!. I will absolutely do business with him in the future if the situation allows. As a matter of fact, we are going to met up at the Tulsa gun show in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom