JB, Lurker, Ignernt and all you other Blue dogs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riiiiiight, because the culture of deregulation had absolutely nothing to do with the mess that Obama inherited.
So now you want to go there. Sure. The deregulation was not good when we already had high deficit spending to support two wars and coupled with tax cuts to try and boost the economy. Don't get me started on bailouts for banks and companies that make crappy decisions whether gov't was involved in it or not. But Obama said he could REVERSE the damage done by Bush in 3 years or he would consider not running for a second term, and what's he done? Make it WORSE over 3 years, tell us he needs more time for these brilliant policies to take effect. And before you retort with the standard "republicans blocked all his efforts, party of no, etc." let me remind you that DEMOCRATS controlled all three levels in the legislature process and there were NO filibusters. Instead of UNITING us and working "across the aisle" as promised, we got "my way or the highway" which divided us more. Next question please.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? Nothing? We done here? cuz now I have to go take my migraine meds because of you sempinephrous raging butt missiles. But here's something else to leave you with: With the possible exception of RickN, (nuthin but luv for ya, Rick!) all of us knew that Romney wasn't a good bet, he was wishy-washy, he flip-flopped, he's been anti-gun, but we figured maybe a RICH GUY who knew how to get richer just MIGHT be good leading a nation's economy, so we took a shot. But all-in-all, we KNEW he was a jerk-off. YOU GUYS elected a community organizer and a peon senator from one of the most corrupt cities in the nation to move to THE MOST corrupt city in the nation, screw things up even worse than the mess he inherited from the deficit to Solyndra to GM bailouts to the credit rating to "affordable" healthcare, PROMISE TO INSTILL MORE GUN CONTROL, and you elected him AGAIN with pride in your hearts and stars in your eyes and you have the audacity to think I'M backwards and call yourselves "progressive." I laugh my azz off every time I hear the word. :lmfao:

Have a great weekend! :D

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ask yourself, Would it have been any different under McCain?

You have several good arguments about Obama. I agree with some. I didnt vote for Obama because i liked him or the Dems policies. I voted for him because he's a politican, Romney wasnt consistent ever.

To affect change in Washington, we MUST start here in our STATE. Our Senators toe the GOP mark, they are part of the problem in DC, they need to be held accountable. Same with our State lawmakers. Question 766 should not have been on our ballot. Putting that stupid illegal "sharia law" question on a ballot was more BS.

Like HMFIC says, VOTE THEM OUT!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think McCain was weak and had crap ideas. I havent had a real choice in an election since 92. Towing the party line isnt why we sent them to DC or OKC. I agree, Lurker, change begins here. Vote em all out!

I hope everyone knows I respect what ya'lls opinions are even if I see it differently. I gotta go eat dinner with the Mrs. PEACE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom