Jiujitsu is not about fighting...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes it is the gentle art. we are jistu loving family. We prefer to call it "the gentle art... of kicking your ass" HAHAHAHA:wink2:

Last edited:

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jiujitsu is about holding sweaty men close to your body, i don't participate

my 15 yr old daughter would care to digress LOL because when she's holding a sweaty man to her body she's probably trying to choke or submit them in some way. I think this is the best way for any 15 year old girl to be holding any sweaty man/boy to their body... agree?

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bierhunter said:
Discuss....hmm..discuss what?

Really...why do people say "discuss" on forums? Isn't that the purpose of forums? Therefore, isn't "discuss" redundant?

Your post is redundant. You want to post about discussing, discuss in my post discussing Jiujitsu.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True victory is self victory...once I realize all things are one in the universe I find that my enemy is also me...and once I am at peace with this the fight is over before it begins. :)

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta disagree...
BJJ is about inflicting as much pain as possible on your opponent "before" he can concede (tap) LOL

Seriously though, I love bjj and it can be a gentel art. But if your rolling hard and you do it long enough you gonna get hurt eventually. Maybe not bad, but I've had my elbows popped, ribs dislocated and shoulders wrenched on hard enough I couldn't wipe my but for a week. It is a contact/combat sport and that's the nature of the beast in all sports.
But that's also the fun in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom