Jon Stewart destroys Fox News over its reporting hypocrisy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Rand Paul is formally announcing his candidacy today.
Fox and Friends just ran a hit job with a guest to tell us all how "Foolish and Dangerous" Paul's ideas are.
Ron and Rand Paul are the only GOP candidates I have ever seen criticized on Fox.
Must be a neocon thing.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox and Friends just ran a hit job with a guest to tell us all how "Foolish and Dangerous" Paul's ideas are.
Ron and Rand Paul are the only GOP candidates I have ever seen criticized on Fox.
Must be a neocon thing.

That whole "liberty and freedom" thing really offends some folks. Not to mention the reluctance of either Paul to promote war over diplomacy.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a neocon thing.

McCain and his boy toy Lindsey Graham have already said how dangerous Paul is, if fox, McCain, and Graham, hate him he must be good.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Fox News commentators are journalists? Huh....who knew?

If you people are taking the ramblings of entertainers as the gospel, we're all fuqed. Bill O'Reilly is no more of a journalist than Jon Stewart or Dennis Miller are.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John Stewart? Isn't that the traitorous self-deprecating Jew bastard who during the Post-Sandy Hook Gun Debate said that the Jews did the right thing by meekly marching to the ovens instead of fighting back because "nothing has ever been solved with violence?"

Yeah....Don't much give two shits for that coward's opinion.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John Stewart? Isn't that the traitorous self-deprecating Jew bastard who during the Post-Sandy Hook Gun Debate said that the Jews did the right thing by meekly marching to the ovens instead of fighting back because "nothing has ever been solved with violence?"

Yeah....Don't much give two shits for that coward's opinion.

He's an entertainer, a celebrity, I'm betting the OP would dribble & drool all over himself if he had the chance to be in the same room with Stewart. Why these guys fawn over entertainers and pro athletes is beyond me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom