Judge blocks new ATF rule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...you guys are right. F*** it. Why even bother? Just let ATF have their way. FFS...

Why is it some of you guys piss and moan about nobody doing anything and government running roughshod over our rights and blah, blah, blah? Then when something good happens and someone (a judge in this case) actually does something POSITIVE that protects our rights, even in a small way, you piss and moan about that, too.

It's just amazing to me.
Maybe some of us don't think we should have to grovel and beg for our God given rights. Why should we celebrate because tyranny got a slap on the wrist for trying to obliterate us? We're CITIZENS in a REPUBLIC not subjects in a kingdom. People in California,Illinois, New York, use to be able to protect themselves and their families and their homes. Now they're prisoners in their own homes. All the while I'm sure there were guys saying "Oh BS, I've been hearing that for years, I can buy a gun, I can sell a gun, that's never changed and it's never gonna" The same people said "BS there aren't gonna be men using ladies restrooms and our daughters aren't gonna have to share locker rooms with men". How's that workin out. Forgive me if I don't bow down and kiss some judges butt for not taking away my constitutional rights.....At least not for today.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how this turns out, because the ATF are going to do what they want. They’re run by democrats, so no one is going to say a damn thing.:censored:
The ATF has had their dick twisted off by the Supreme court in recent rulings.
There is a lot of focus on the suppressor issue that is coming to a head, but sadly like in years past when it looks like it going to get a favorable vote from congress, some liberal does a mass shooting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe some of us don't think we should have to grovel and beg for our God given rights. Why should we celebrate because tyranny got a slap on the wrist for trying to obliterates us? We're CITIZENS in a REPUBLIC not subjects in a kingdom. People in California,Illinois, New York, use to be able to protect themselves and their families and their homes. Now they're prisoners in their own homes. All the while I'm sure there were guys saying "Oh BS, I've been hearing that for years, I can buy a gun, I can sell a gun, that's never changed and it's never gonna" The same people said "BS there aren't gonna be men using ladies restrooms and our daughters aren't gonna have to share locker rooms with men". How's that workin out. Forgive me if I don't bow down and kiss some judges butt for not taking away my constitutional rights.....At least not for today.
Nice rant that I can't disagree with, but we did get a victory today to set a precedent for future deliberations.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grovel and beg? Really? The organizations, states and individuals that are fighting against this are hardly groveling and begging, now are they? No. They're making articulate, accurate and well-reasoned arguments to the courts because that's where this war will be won. I get so tired of hearing guys on this forum talking out of both sides of their mouths on issues like this.

Luckily for all of us there are people that actually are fighting against this tyranny instead of just bitching about it.

You can wallow in negativity all you like. I'll take a win every time...even a small one. Winning little battles are how wars are won.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF has had their dick twisted off by the Supreme court in recent rulings.
There is a lot of focus on the suppressor issue that is coming to a head, but sadly like in years past when it looks like it going to get a favorable vote from congress, some liberal does a mass shooting.
The suppressor issue is a total farce. We have Hollywood to thank for that. Who wasn't shocked and disappointed when they got their first suppressor and it didn't whisper "pffft pfffft"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The suppressor issue is a total farce. We have Hollywood to thank for that. Who wasn't shocked and disappointed when they got their first suppressor and it didn't whisper "pffft pfffft"
.22 RF sub sonic in a bolt gun rifle doesn't even make the PFFFT.
But that is the exception to every other caliber.
When I'm shooting at the 100 yard bay at our range, I can hear the folks shooting suppressors at the 300 yard bay only separated by a berm.
Sonic crack then a whoosh.
By no means silent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom