Just An Observation.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting behind a car at a traffic light earlier this morning. There were three firearm stickers, a YETI, and a couple of other free ads.

We are greatly offended when we are asked to "do the work of Walmart employees" by scanning our items, but we think nothing of having stickers, wearing clothing with the mfg logo, etc.

And advertising for them without receiving AD Revenue.

I am typing this while looking at the BRCC mug on my desk.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Not to mention it's not a great idea to have a firearms sticker on a vehicle. You don't see many NRA stickers on a Prius.
IMG_5927.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't put anything on my car. I even make dealers take off their plaques/stickers/etc before I take delivery of a car. I do have some gun-related stickers on my gun safe but no one ever sees that. The closest I come to having any advertising is the Carhartt tag on my t-shirts and jeans.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to love stickers on my car, especially performance oriented ones however I noticed that I got out of tickets more often without them than with. As for guns or firearm related, I do not want my car to be a "target" of theft. Family stick figures is not a good idea either, especially with kids names. So where does that leave us? Funny stickers, but even humor offends some.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped wearing branded clothing about 10 years ago once I realized:

1. Nobody cares. Everyone else is too self absorbed to notice.
2. Even if it's a hot brand worth advertising, it still makes you a walking billboard.
3. Corporations are not your friend, no matter how much their advertising aligns with your values.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to Gloria Vanderbilt plastering her name on every females ass.

Before that, it was Levi, followed by Wrangler. Nearly impossible now, to not be a walking billboard.

No stickers on my truck or Wif's car. I do have a Marvin the Martian, on my boat motor.

A "Fish On" sticker, I haven't put on anything, yet.

Firearms stickers get put on gun hard cases or ammo cabinet.

Auto dealer decals are maddening. When buying a vehicle, I have asked the Gen Mgr, several times, "what is my advertising discount?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom