K2 synthetic marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about this synthetic marijuana called K2 or K2 Kryptonite? It's sold as an "incense" that people smoke to try to get high.

Searching Google turned up a bunch of places selling it or talking about counterfeit version of it, but not much substantive information. I did find this brief write up HERE.

I know someone who smokes this ****, and I'd like to rat him out and get him sent to the big house for it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad juju man... not sure that it's illegal enough in OK as of yet to go to the Big House, though. K2 has screwed some people up hardcore. I've seen a number of folks in the ERs who were wacked out for long periods of time on it. I haven't seen any fatalities from it yet, though. Some kids in Konawa got messed up, one died, but I'm not sure what they were into. I thought it was supposed to have been this stuff, but they ordered it from China or something and may have gotten something totally different? I dunno, just saw a quick news blurb, so I don't recall that whole situation very well. Sorry.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another byproduct of marijuana prohibition. A harmful "alternative" to a harmless substance spurred by asinine laws.

I know someone who smokes this ****, and I'd like to rat him out and get him sent to the big house for it.

Why do you care? Why is it your business what he does to himself? Not really thinking we have room in the big house for him.

I will say he's an idiot for smoking that nasty crap, though. Nobody has any clue what the effects of it on the human body are. Unlike real pot, which has been studied to death and proven time and again to be more or less harmless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom