Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabot_round

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wazup fatties??

Y'all killing me with all the butthurt talk. Makes me wonder what the hell are y'all doing down there??:wink2:

I hope that everyone is doing OK and are keeping your powder dry. Drink a cold one for me!!

SR

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wazup fatties??

Y'all killing me with all the butthurt talk. Makes me wonder what the hell are y'all doing down there??:wink2:

I hope that everyone is doing OK and are keeping your powder dry. Drink a cold one for me!!

SR

Hi Rod, nice to hear from you.

Wish I could say I was doing well, but I am not. My mom passed away early this morning. Please keep my dad and I in your prayers.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Rod, nice to hear from you.

Wish I could say I was doing well, but I am not. My mom passed away early this morning. Please keep my dad and I in your prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom was a really neat lady.

I will keep you and your dad in my prayers.

Dave

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you go ahead and cry all you want brother, I know the pain is deep, and you feel an emptiness in the pit of your stomach. Its been 13 years since I lost my father I still feel the pain of the lose. We will all be here for you.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off - deepest condolences to CAR-AR-M16 for your loss...
FNG here looking to meet the group - just need someone to confirm the time and place and i'll be there...

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wazup fatties??

Going back to work in a few minutes...(note the time of this post)
Oh how I loathe being on call. But I'd rather be here doing this than be there doing what you're doing. (Well, maybe not! lol)

FNG - Looks like it's gonna be Rib Crib this week. 2502 NW Cache Rd
'Bout 11:30-12:00ish is when we start showing up. (We're all adults with schedules to keep, so we don't wait for everyone to arrive to order. Not to mention that we never know how many are gonna show. We've had 'em anywhere from three people to over twenty.)
We look forward to making your acquaintance, Dan! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom