Legal Bumpfire stock on the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a dark video that was shot just before dark. I have a flare lancher on the handguard that I didn't take off. "lazy"

What caliber was that, and how many rounds did you fire? Do you find the reciprocating action to be hard on your support hand/arm? Just how much does the rifle extend - an inch or two?

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What caliber was that, and how many rounds did you fire? Do you find the reciprocating action to be hard on your support hand/arm? Just how much does the rifle extend - an inch or two?

I shot 30 rounds of 5.56. The reciprocating motion is maybe 1/2" while shooting. It’s so easy to shoot with really very little effort that it only took 1 mag to get the hang of it. Very pleased to say the least.
I just need to keep in mind how many rounds I can put through the barrel at one time to keep from warping. I heard somewhere to keep round count to no more than 90 and allow for cool down on a standard factory barrel. If I’m wrong please someone correct me. Thanks

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is awesome, I would like to check one of these out at some point. Anyone around Tulsa got one or plan on getting one?

I have one. I'm planning on shooting it with another OSA member in Chouteau on Saturday or Sunday. PM me if interested. Mine's lefty, but you're still welcome to try it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom