Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my AR and my son's 18th Birthday present! His is on the right, Thanks Leardriver. Somehow the MOE stock magically jumped on to my AR.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_ARs001.jpg

how does he like his new slingshot?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my AR and my son's 18th Birthday present! His is on the right, Thanks Leardriver. Somehow the MOE stock magically jumped on to my AR.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m264_KDPWWO_ARs001.jpg

Haha - yeah, my son has learned the value of the phrase "hand me down" when it comes to his AR. He wised up and started pushing me to get upgrades (after eyeballing what he wanted off of mine).

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wells heres mine finally all done where i want it other than maybe a couple extra's later on down the road but completely capable of handling my needs at the range and on an occasional hunt.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_newcamerapics050.jpg

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_newcamerapics051.jpg

here's a pic of the light mount i got,fits the fenix tk12 very well and is rock solid but i may ditch the thumb screw and get a hex or slotted later on.
ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_newcamerapics052.jpg

quick list of the mods:
DPMS A3 Lite
EoTech 512
caa pistol grip
MI 2pc FF rail with a troy QD sling swivel, light mount, and DD foregrip
BCM H-buffer and BCM full auto bolt carrier assembly, which is 100 times better than the factory BCG i actually realized what properly staked gas keys look like along with a few other things. havent shot it yet though since i put em in.
V-Tac quick adjust 2pt sling (padded version)

anyways she runs great has about 500-600 rounds through it no issues what so ever plan on taking a class or 2 in the future with it.:gun1: