Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ORLY? I might have to try them out. I like the look of all clear mags. I've seen some that look like PMAG's. Were those special made mags that never went into production like MagPul's billet lower?

Yeah, someone posted about it on here and I had always seen them priced at $20-$25 - it turns out they have dropped to cheaper than PMAGs (also, the new Tango Downs didn't hold their value for very long either - they're down to below PMAG prices).

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I may have to try those Lancers... I just got 10 new GI mags for $3.00 each so I am going to either put some cord on the base plates or change them out. The wax paper they are wrapped in sucks....

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, someone posted about it on here and I had always seen them priced at $20-$25 - it turns out they have dropped to cheaper than PMAGs (also, the new Tango Downs didn't hold their value for very long either - they're down to below PMAG prices).

I will def have to try them out then. For 11 bucks, you can't really complain even if they don't work as well as PMAGS. It's worth the money just to try it! Thanks!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will def have to try them out then. For 11 bucks, you can't really complain even if they don't work as well as PMAGS. It's worth the money just to try it! Thanks!

Absolutely no issues with my Arc mags. My biggest complaint is that you can't disassemble them.

My favorite AR mags are Magpul, Fusil, Lancer, Tango Down...in that order. All are a safe bet, though.

If you prefer the look and feel of metal magazines, buy a bunch of Fusil mags. They are built to be abused.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely no issues with my Arc mags. My biggest complaint is that you can't disassemble them.

My favorite AR mags are Magpul, Fusil, Lancer, Tango Down...in that order. All are a safe bet, though.

If you prefer the look and feel of metal magazines, buy a bunch of Fusil mags. They are built to be abused.

I might get the Lancers to test them. I already have 8 windowed PMAG's for duty use, so I really have no use for Lancer's.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also Troy Ind. started making "plastic" mags, stocks, and grips. But IMO, they're butt ugly.

I will double that. They are uhgleee..

Fusil's are great , I like the CMMG's too but your talkin a bit more money for a steel mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom