Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a fat tire because of an armadillo. One of these days I'll get out and shoot this gun. It's just too pretty to risk messing up.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_ARs_c7fc8227.jpg

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It ain't that darn pretty, go put some lead through 'er.. Safe queen!

Lol! It probably only has 5,000-10,000 rounds through it. That is probably my favorite gun to shoot.

Here's my younger brother running it on a full auto lower:

What's with the armadillo on the beer bottle? I see that in a lot of pictures but I have no idea what it means. Nice gun!

It is a bottle opener that Larue sends to you when your order something from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! It probably only has 5,000-10,000 rounds through it. That is probably my favorite gun to shoot.

Here's my younger brother running it on a full auto lower:

It is a bottle opener that Larue sends to you when your order something from him.

I know first hand that upper has seen some lead...

Last edited by a moderator:

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you order one from Larue, does he send you another one for free? Haha. I need one now. NEED.

[Broken External Image]
Here's my layout on paper for a pelican case. The pmags won't have the ranger plate to save space, and there will be a cut out for a can in the future.

Due to the angle it seems like parts are hanging off the paper footprint I made, but they actually aren't (besides the ranger plates).