Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's is a work in progress.

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_photo_1_1.jpg

ai921.photobucket.com_albums_ad56_257wby1911_photo_2.jpg

Noveske complete lower. Magpul MIAD grip,mil-spec CTR stock, ASAP plate. I'm waiting on my noveske upper to come in!. Noveske didn't have exactly what I wanted so I found a noveske stripped upper with charging handle, Noveske bcg, noveske 16.1" SS barrel w/ low pro gas block, 13.8" troy battlerail, and a smith vortex flash hider. Ought to be a sweet rig when I am finished with it!

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Project Lightweight is almost complete. Just need the gen 2 MBUS rear sight to arrive. I have faith in my Aimpoint though so I'm not worried. I will give a detailed breakdown of Project LW in the future and how I've come full circle in the AR world after almost 9 years of messing with this platform.

[Broken External Image]

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Project Lightweight is almost complete. Just need the gen 2 MBUS rear sight to arrive. I have faith in my Aimpoint though so I'm not worried. I will give a detailed breakdown of Project LW in the future and how I've come full circle in the AR world after almost 9 years of messing with this platform.

[Broken External Image]

I love it man. Lightweight, minimal accessories, and no vertical grip. I just finished something similar as well. How do you like the T1?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

It looks good josh, I await the breakdown of what parts u used.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like the T1?

I like it. I think I shoot the bigger Aimpoints a little better for some reason though. They're only 3mm larger so I don't know. It's probably just cause I've shot more with the Comp M series. The goal of this was to be as lightweight and slick as possible. I could have gone lighter a few ways (ie that SF brake weighs a ton) but I think this is a good compromise.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

Why is your front sight so far back?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I was waiting for that... Cause I like it there and can pound rounds with it!

In all seriousness I can articulate why I put it there. I had to mount it there because of the SR tape switch is in front of it. I grab the rail pretty far out. Although that may change after I run some tests in the next week or so. Seeing how I will most likely never use my irons, I sacrificed my sight radius. It's actually just a hair shorter then where the front sight tower would be anyway. The gas block is directly under it.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I was waiting for that... Cause I like it there and can pound rounds with it!

In all seriousness I can articulate why I put it there. I had to mount it there because of the SR tape switch is in front of it. I grab the rail pretty far out. Although that may change after I run some tests in the next week or so. Seeing how I will most likely never use my irons, I sacrificed my sight radius. It's actually just a hair shorter then where the front sight tower would be anyway. The gas block is directly under it.

I was just giving ya heck. You wouldn't happen to have a 9mm upper receiver laying around would you?