Let's see the dove pic's....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are 4 limits. My father and my brothers. I'm the one on the right.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_DovehuntSept2009001.jpg

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good stories and pics!

Had to miss Dove hunting this year because of an inner ear problem.
The worst thing for every hunter in the state would have been me out there trying to shoot anything. It's like your worst drunk ever 24/7. Where's the toilet uurrrrggghhhh. Why's everything spinning so much? Uuuuuurrgggghhh!

Have fun and find the flyway boys!

MCSO4460

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two of my buddys and one of there sons went. We all had a blast. Even my buddy son had a blast shoting at them with his BB gun. LOL Great opening morning.

Attachments

• HUNT 5.jpg
    HUNT 5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 174

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good stories and pics!

Had to miss Dove hunting this year because of an inner ear problem.
The worst thing for every hunter in the state would have been me out there trying to shoot anything. It's like your worst drunk ever 24/7. Where's the toilet uurrrrggghhhh. Why's everything spinning so much? Uuuuuurrgggghhh!

Have fun and find the flyway boys!

It must be something in the air. About two weeks ago I was staggering around like a drunk, and felt like I wanted to throw up. went to the DR., He told me I had positional vertigo. Gave me some anitbiotics and some pills to take when the vertigo came in. Seemed to work, it all went away.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It must be something in the air. About two weeks ago I was staggering around like a drunk, and felt like I wanted to throw up. went to the DR., He told me I had positional vertigo. Gave me some anitbiotics and some pills to take when the vertigo came in. Seemed to work, it all went away.

Same here along with a virus on the inner ear. I'm in day 6 of symptoms and second day of drug therapy. I am so ready to get passsed it.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart - Get well soon. There should be plenty of birds left.

I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow, but reports on the place I have access to are bleak at best. Anyone ever been out with Curt's Guide Service this year??? I need to get my son on some birds and figured I would give them a try.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out Tuesday and I got 10, a friend got 15, my two sones got 14 and 4 respectively. This was the first year we shot any eurasian collared doves. I like those big boys, easy to find witht he white belly. Will probably go again this weekend, however, am expecting it to slow down considerably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom