Looks like tomorrow evening could get pretty exciting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not looking good. High risk for a big chunk of us. Havn’t seen these colors in a while.

IMG_9287.jpeg

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im stuck in Texas in the heart of the storms. My BMW lost the windshield, brake lights, mirrors and a severe beat down. Insurance is giving me the run around and days later I am still stuck on location. The want me to travel 85 miles to pickup a tiny rental. They told me to leave my TITLE, keys, and all paper work in my car and they will take it to safe storage and determine what its worth. I told them "Oh Hell No!" All I want is to get the windshied replaced so I can take it to a house my son owns 25 miles away. Insurance allowed that Safelite would not come to that area because it was too far!. After 3 days I went on line and scheduled it my self using my Sons address. Im so tire of insurance doing their best to take advantage of you!!! So now I wait for 10 days for the window and will have to back road it into Snyder Tx. I told them it runs fine! needs some new glass and I will worry about the hail dents when I get back home. They have insisted I allow the to total it and just leave me our here on the caprock someplace. Insurance has become the epitome of scum and scams

Latest posts

Top Bottom